Mrazing

A week ago, a friend asked me, "If you can see only one concert in your life, whose concert would it be?" I find it rather difficult to answer, considering it could make or break me. I wanted to say Amy Winehouse's, but that could lead my friend to believing that I'm a drug addict. "Angel, you have to think harder," I said to myself. I tried to recall everything that's on my iPod, and bingo! "Jason Mraz's!"
Photo credit: jasonmraz.com

I love the guy. Totally. He writes his songs, plays superb music, and is very attractive. He's smart and funny. Some may find him offensive, but to each his own.

Over the weekend, the friend asked me if I know Jason's bio. And god, I didn't! So yesterday, I took some time out to read about him. I learned that his family's from Czechoslovakia. And he's a vegetarian. I was also pleased to know that he's not gay. Although I don't see any problem if he is. He is hot!

Okay, my infatuation isn't all that shallow. I admire him because he loves life. He's human. He procrastinates once in a while, takes his photo in the mirror (with only his undies on and with a knife in one hand), admits to taking supplements, frets on small things. He's awesome! I promise to see him in this lifetime.


3 made some churva :: Mrazing

  1. Hey sis :) How have you been? Anyway, I completely agree. I love Jason Mraz too. His songs make sense, blended perfectly with his easy voice. Really cool.

    www.myautumntales.blogspot.com

  2. Hi Maan! How are you? Nice to see another Mraz fan.Thanks for dropping by.

  3. I'm okay hehehe we're actually chatting right now lol i really wish we'd see each other soon. be safe always! mwah! :)

Post a Comment