Good times without Mo

A few friends have been talking about the radio show Good Times with Mo, and for the longest time, I've been trying to get a hold of it. But after years of listening to Chico and Delamar, I think I've outgrown radio talkies already. Until today. As I pop my iPod earphones to my ears this morning on the way to work, the battery drained, which left me with no other choice but to go FM on my cellphone. So I decided to listen to this Good Times with Mo show. It's quite ironic though because Mo's on birthday leave today.

Well, I don't know how the show is when Mo's around, but having only Grace Lee and Mojo Jojo in the show seems quite enough. Mojo can really be a bitch sometimes (which I love btw haha), but I think they have the perfect timpla. They're not too talkative as Chico and Del, they play good music, and they're makulit. I love how they okray each other.

How do I rate the show? I called them the first time I listened to them! Was able to talk off air to Mojo first. If I didn't know he's gay, I would probably have a crush on him. He has a very handsome voice. Heck, he's a dj, Angel. Stufid. So anyway, I enjoyed talking to them. I would probably listen to them again tomorrow. I just wish iPods come with FM radio!

0 made some churva :: Good times without Mo

Post a Comment