SoKor trip (Prologue)

Next week, my friends and I are going to Seoul for a 4-day vacation. Thanks to PGMA for taking back the holiday, I would have to file for a 2-day leave from work. But then, I am too excited for this trip (which we have booked four months ago!)so I won't allow anything to ruin it.

From Monday, I haven't really been working. It's not something I'm proud of and I'm sure the guilt would haunt me, but did I say I am too excited about this trip? We are all first-timers and I don't know why they gave me the task of prepping the itinerary. I must say it's deeefficult considering that my knowledge of Korea very minimal, if at all. I know a few food items like kimchi, bulgogi, galbi, japchae, bibimbap and rice cakes, but that's it.

But I digress... So going back, prepping the itinerary is not an easy task. It's mabusisi because it entails a looooot of research. I'm guessing it would take less time if somebody else did it, I really get distracted easily most of the time. Like when I am at a website and I see a hyperlink, I am always lured into clicking it, and you could guess what happens next.

But then, no choice.


0 made some churva :: SoKor trip (Prologue)

Post a Comment