Waddup?!

A lot has happened since the last time I was here. Hmm. I have to go over them quickly as I still have work tomorrow.

My "debut" project was released after the Holy Week. Everyone congratulated me. I hope they meant well. I mean (how Manny Pacquiaoish), let's face it, they could mean something else.

We are officially in the middle of the second quarter, which means I need to work on the next issue of the newsletter again. Wow, time really flies!

The trip I mentioned will not push thru. At least for now. I was denied a visa, goddamit. The traumatic experience (read: mahabang pilaaaaaaaaaaa, it took us 3.5 hours) is telling me that it's not worth applying again anytime soon. Plus six thousand bucks isn't easy to cough up especially if there's the risk of seeing it down the drain. Again.

Work has been tough. And so school has to suffer. I had to miss classes due to work. I couldn't miss work just to attend the classes. Work is priority. Besides, the school is kinda overrated. Sorry, I just felt I had to say that. That's how I really feel. So, I might give it up. I'd probably enrol in UPOU instead. At least I could manage my time better, and it's a lot cheaper. And it's UP!

I had my braces six months ago (I hope it wasn't because of Betty La Fea). And the result is already visible. Very visible, in fact, that everybody notices it. I'm happy with it. :-)

I'm very sleepy now. Borlogs. Have to sleep na.

1 made some churva :: Waddup?!

  1. Hey! I'm ok. How are you! You sounded so busy in your blogs. But I'm glad too you're doing well. Its nice to see a familiar face here. I'm kinda new to this blog thing hehe Anyway,hope we could see each other soon too (before a decade will pass again haha) take care sis!

Post a Comment