Thinking aloud.

I really hate going to school. I know this is crazy because I paid for the tuition fee with my hard earned money. But I'm really not happy with my decision of going to that school. :-(

**********

I have unbelievably large arms. So large they look like a man's. I'll be attending two weddings this month so I started looking for a dress this afternoon. I tried all kinds of necklines and straps, but none looked fab on me. How frustrating! Prominent clavicle, enormous feet, big arms. I swear, mukha akong bakla. Isn't that the worst insult a woman can get? What more if it came from herself?! So now I am online, trying to look for dresses that will hide the flaws. I'll probably end up like suman.

**********

I am beginning to love my job. After six years, I am finally not dragging myself to work. It must be because of the new tasks or because of choux-choux. Hehe.

Borlogs na again.

0 made some churva :: Thinking aloud.

Post a Comment