It's official.

On Wednesday night, I noticed that my throat hurt whenever I swallowed. I didn't have fever or cough or colds. Since I had to take Chu to the pediatrician yesterday, I only had today to go to an ENT to have my throat checked. It's now official, I am stressed out. She said that it's the reason why I have this pharyngitis. I don't know if that's possible, but there... she said it was stress that's causing this. I would normally do a research on this so-called relationship between stress and pharyngitis, but I think I am too tired to do it now. Maybe later.

Anyway, she advised me to gargle with Orahex (which tastes like mentholated ampalaya by the way) thrice a day. Talk about agony. Eew talaga. And then she prescribed Ectrin (mucolytic, because I told her I have thick mucus in my throat) and some multivitamins called Opstres.

If this plan doesn't work, (i.e., if the condition worsens by Sunday), I have to go back to the doc. I hope though that it does work because the cost of medication is one of the stress factors.

0 made some churva :: It's official.

Post a Comment